Monday, July 28, 2008

The Twitch is Back

Teddy came home early from school on Friday and has been feeling blah all weekend. This morning, the fever is back so he's home from school. No big deal except we had an early parent teacher conference this morning with his teacher that I made special arrangements to make. Ted is on his way there now, w/o me. Then this afternoon Teddy was supposed to have physio, which I now have to cancel. Followed by Tessi's speech therapy which I have to try and reschedule or cancel. I was supposed to go to the insurance office to get back some of the money we've been POURING into dr's, hospital and physio visits and go to the shops to make a lay-by (layaway) payment on Christmas presents. All shot to Hell. So now, my eye is twitching again. That's how I know that I am really stressed.

Teddy is pretty annoyed too. You see, I am NOT one of the cool moms when you're home sick. No tv, no playstation, stay in bed and read a book if you're bored. Teddy hates, hates, HATES this. Truth be told I don't care for it either but it's my way of making sure you don't stay home just for fun.

Sigh....I really don't know how I'm going to manage all of this. I think I may have to blow it all off and try to do something fun. At least that's what I want to do. Don't think I'll really do it, but I can dream.

No comments: