Thursday, July 3, 2008

Girls Swimming Lessons Yesterday











Last post before I officially start the Day from Hell. Yesterday Connor and Tessi began swimming lessons. As some of you know Connor has hated water almost since birth. Really until very recently, just the mention of water would send her into a tizzy. Going to the beach she would put a few toes in the water but that was only because Tessi was doing it. But yesterday she was beautiful. Her teacher - I got a tip that this gal was THE one to get for nervous kids, Robina thought she did great and was SHOCKED, SHOCKED when I said that Connor used to scream about going into the water. After the lesson Connor asked if she did good, and I said, "No, Honey, you were GREAT!" Miss Robina can't wait until you come back next week. Connor just beamed. Tessi loved the lesson also, the down side was that Connor had the 10:30 spot and Tessi had the 11, no way to get them in the same class. As Tessi was waiting she kept shouting, "NO FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She though like it when Connor got out of the water and I said, "OK, now Connor has to wait for Tessi" Yep, they are sisters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Connor! Glad to hear she did well. I hope you feel better soon, and please know I relate when it comes to your stories of Teddy! I too can't wait for the day when my kids say, "I can't believe he/she did that" when they have kids of their own (preferably GIRLS so I can experience full blown spoiling of the XX variety!)- Tara