Monday, July 21, 2008

Belfast is Calling!

I got a call from Ireland on Saturday. I know this makes me geeky, but I just think it's SOOOO cool that now I know someone who lives in Ireland...well, Northern Ireland anyway.

Actually, the call wasn't even for me. It was Jacob calling for Teddy. He's staying in Ireland at his great grandmother's house until their things arrive and then they are moving to Wales. Wow. That was us last year. Moving everything and everyone across the world. As I was talking to Jacob's mom all the memories came rushing back about our move and whew...didn't miss them at all. That time was so unbelievably difficult for us. I don't want to go through that again any time soon.

Good luck to Jacob's family, I wish you well. I hope your settling in time is smoother and easier than ours and that you feel good about things soon. Take care! Teddy misses Jacob more than I can describe.

No comments: