Sunday, July 27, 2008

Aussie's Just Don't Know From Mexican Food


I'm a just little speechless right now. I've just bought some tortillas, which cost more than $4 for 10 tortillas (grrrr) and on the back are instructions for making a burrito. Seriously, they printed pictures of how to fold the tortilla to make a proper burrito. I had to scan it in to show all of you.


I realize that if you are not familiar with a food instructions are helpful. Not to mention that the only real Hispanic influence here is Dora the Explorer but burrito folding instructions? Come on, be serious.


Just a little giggle for me for the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post was so appropriate because I realized (seriously) at about 5 am this morning that I have neglected to send you that seasoning. I wrote it down so my pregnant brain won't forget. Sorry! -Tara

Unknown said...

Just don't forget to send along the instructions too! :)

Owens Family said...

Ok, I'm coming out of my cave to say this is absolutely hysterical! I'd love to put those on an HEB shelf and stand back to watch everyone's reaction. Just thinking about it makes me laugh again....

Unknown said...

You're alive? My God! I thought you had been swallowed whole by the vortex!