Monday, October 13, 2008

Yoga Good, Connor Up All Night Bad

Went to a free yoga workshop yesterday and really, really liked it. The whole time I didn't really feel that I was working out per se...however, when I walked down the steps to leave (sick people having the studio on the second floor) I noticed that my thighs were jello. Hmmmm, must have done something right. Anyway, going back next weekend for an intensive beginners class and I'm really looking forward to it. My girlfriend Penny is going with me. She's not a beginner, but she's nice enough to come along to keep me company. We're going to try and take a regular class together after this weekend. I figure if I have someone calling to remind me that the class is already paid for and I'd better get off my rear and go that I might actually go.

Bad side is that Connor decided to be awake last night...several times. Soooo, I am tuckered, a bone-numbing tuckered. Being the new Me and all I've decided not to preservere and go ahead with the days plans and after I get Teddy to school I am going back to bed. Yes, that's right. Laundry to be done, dishes in the sink, floor to be swept, sewing to complete...I'm going back to bed and sleeping as late as I can.

Yes, the new me is turning into a rather selfish person. I'm ok with that...so far. If I get a tiara for Christmas then I'll know I've pushed it too far. Unless it's a real one and then I'll know I'm on the right track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will most certainly send you a REAL tiara for Christmas! Where have you been? Sleep is essential to the world of Mom-dom. Welcome ot the club :) glad to have you back online. i missed you. ~ Tara