Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time to Nap...

Unfortunatly, there's no one else here to finish the laundry, play with Connor, work out dinner, clean the house, get Tessi up after her nap and then trek up to collect Teddy and his friend Tyler and bring them back for a play until 5. Crud.

Oh well, at least it stopped droughting. It's actually a bit chilly so I can bundle the kinder up a bit before I throw them outside to play. Yesterday was a bit rough because of the rain everyone was.in.the.house.all.damn.day. Not good. At all. But when Ted got home I escaped with my iPod and my Lost episodes - I'm slowly getting interested in this show. Not sure if I'll become a Lostie or anything but it beats the Hell out of anything else right now. High praise indeed.

Tessi is napping and Connor is on the couch watching Mulan - keep your fingers crossed for a quick nap for her. 'Cause if she gets one then I get one! That's fair I think.

No comments: