Friday, October 17, 2008

My Day Today

Got Tessi to school after fight over whether or not dress was ballerina enough. Still not sure what that means.
Took Teddy to school and showed Connor around the Kindergarden room
Walked back home to phone call that Teddy forget his swim gear for swim lessons.
Walked back up only to learn class was no longer in the quad. Stupidly listened to First Years who said that he was still in the office.
Walked up to office only to learn that his class had in fact left already.
Got mercifully generous friend to run swim to stuff to memory-challenged son.
Drove Connor to Lifestart playgroup at new location and struggled to find parking.
Found parking, walked down the street to building to learn OH! Didn't I get a letter from them stating that today was individual meetings and that mine was in the afternoon? No, I did not.
Drove Connor back to school and then gave up on it all and drove to Spotlight to look for fabric for Halloween costume.
Spent 1 hour at home surfing the net looking for Bakugan, a new home (pipe dream) and new dog (even bigger pipe-dream)
Now I'm about to walk back to Teddy's school to pick him and friend up and come home.
At 4 pm I will drive said children to indoor soccer.
I will then leave to go pick up the girls and head home.
Wait for Teddy to be dropped off by same merciful friend
Cook dinner
At 6 pm leave for 2 hours of yoga.

That's my day...how is yours?

2 comments:

DarthTed said...

Guess I shouldn't write a comment about "how was your free day without Kinder?"

Unknown said...

Yet again Ted moves ever close to his goal of having me swear at him every hour on the hour.