Friday, October 17, 2008

...and it Gets Better

I really didn't want to go into details with Teddy as to why I was in the hospital. No real reason, I just didn't want to burdon him. However, as luck would have it a fellow patient has a son who goes to school with Teddy. The kid saw me and told Teddy that he saw me. At the time it ended up not being so much of a big deal as Teddy doesn't like that kid and just ignored him.

Until this afternoon.

When the mom, who I have NEVER seen at school before, seeks me out to say hi, goes and gets her son to talk to Teddy and point out how we were in the hospital together.

Yep. Karma has got me in the cross hairs today. I have to go to yoga tonight just to get my eye to stop twitching.

Excuse me. I have to go get dinner and help Tessi put her baby in it's front pack carrier.

No comments: