Friday, October 24, 2008

Teddy Got His Name in the Paper!!!

The North Shore Times has listed the results of last week's cricket game and Teddy's name was mentioned!!! He is over the moon with excitement. He and 2 other boys got their names mentioned because they got 20 or more runs.

And to top it off, God himself appeared at our doorstop this morning to tell us. Since Morgan goes to school right up the street he dropped off his copy of the paper so Teddy could have it. I'm actually starting to feel a little bad for Morgan. You see, Morgan is nice and polite and says hello to Teddy and Teddy just stares at him. As soon as Morgan leaves, it's, "Did you see Morgan, he talked to me, Morgan brought me the paper, I can't believe Morgan came to my house to bring me the paper, Morgan talked to me..." Honestly I wish Teddy would just speak to Morgan so I could stay out of it.

Well done Teddy. Daddy and I are so proud of you. We have absolutely no idea what's going on with cricket but people tell us it's good so we're happy for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of him (as always)!!! Can you scan the article and email it so that we have it while waiting anxiously for you to send us a copy??? Thanks!!!!

Please give him a big hug and kiss from Aunt Mickie!