Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not Connor Bear

Life is getting a little bit back to normal. Tessi rediscovered her bear from Build a Bear this morning. She was very excited to get the bear and dress it in clothes. She kept repeating over and over, "This my bear, not Connor's" So I said, "Yes Tessi, it's your bear. Her name is Tesser Bear" - Sorry I wasn't that creative last year when we were naming it in the store.

Anyway, She has spent the last 2 hours walking around with it saying, "Not Connor Bear" It took me a few minutes to understand that she has renamed the bear to Not Connor Bear. I'm trying my hardest not to laugh my tush off when she says, "I want Not Connor Bear"

Of course now they are fighting over who gets to color the Yo Gabba Gabba coloring book pages. This is impressive as they each have one each of each character. Connor is now ratting Tessi out for trying to steal her Foofa page. Tessi is now in the hallway screaming for her other Foofa.

I hate Yo Gabba Gabba. But we are getting back to normal.

No comments: