Friday, October 31, 2008

25 - 36 - 25

No, these are not the ideal measurements...these are the temperture highs for yesterday, today and tomorrow. For the American Non-Metric System types that is 80 - 102 - 80.

Connor and Tessi were going to be Rapunzel and Sleeping Beauty for Halloween. Well...bugger all that now. Tessi is going to be a ballerina, sans the tights and Connor and I are headed to the shops after we get Teddy to school but before we go to Lifestart in order to find her a cool, lightweight fairy dress as Mommy has no damn time to sew another damn costume.

Teddy, Ted and I can keep our original costumes thank God. I'm used to warm weather costumes thanks to many years of living in Texas but this weather change is insane. Literally last week at Teddy's cricket practice I wore a damn SCARF! 3 days later we were all in shorts and had the A/C on. But this??!!! 22 degrees difference, back and forth like that? Sick, I tell you, just plain sick.

I'll let you know how it ends up, I've head there's supposed to be a rain storm...sorry, drught storm tonight to cool things off. I'm sure of course that it will come just as we start trick or treating or at least while we are all at the party. Of course. At least there will be a lot of wine at the party and we need to we can all walk home. Then again, Teddy has an 8 am cricket game tomorrow so we don't want to enjoy too much.

2 comments:

Ted Tencza said...

I hate 36 degrees, in both C and F.

Linnia said...

I laugh, I do, when I read the Sydney temperatures these days. Your high yesterday was my low, your high today is my high. This is exactly why you will never see Kakadu ;)