Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tessi is now 3!











Tessi is 3 today. We had a tea party for her at T2 where she got to have her big girl tea. We did presents in the afternoon rather than after dinner because, well she's 3 and we needed stuff her to do. That simple. We'll follow the birthday rules next year. This picture of her new shirt suits her to a tee. As you can see by the amount of presents (not including the breakfast and lunchtime presents) Tessi is a very underprivileged child and gets nothing. There is a whole slew of new toys for her and Connor to fight over...er um...play with.


Tessi is a grateful child though - she kept saying to us, "Thank you Guys!" Of course Connor kept pointing out that the present she gave Tessi was "Very Nice!" I guess that was in case Tessi needed to be reminded to be grateful to her. Now Teddy tried his best to be interested but as the display of My Little Pony, hair bands and Disney Princess grew so did his discontent. Truth be told if it's not his new IJ LEGO game he could care less. At least he sang Happy Birthday. That's something. This years find me trying to make birthday cakes and here is my attempt for Tessi's birthday. I won't be turning this into a new obsession like scarbooking, sewing and quilting...but hey at least this looks like a butterfly. I can not for the life of me figure out how to make pastel colors so we decided to pretend that I wanted a brightly colored one. Good enough!


Happy Birthday Tessi. I love you.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tessi! Love your new shirt too.

Judie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Tessi! I am in awe of your Mom and her cake baking/decorating skills. I am also shocked that you are 3! ~Tara