Monday, June 23, 2008

Actual Conversation

Another pearl that must be shared. This is an actual conversation I had with Teddy yesterday morning.

I walked in the room to hear:
Ted: Why did you do that? You know better. Don't wipe your nose there.
Teddy: Ok, Daddy, sorry.
Me: Where did you wipe your nose? (!!!!Warning, do not, DO NOT ask this question EVER to ANYONE!!!!)
Ted: He wiped it on his pj's top.
Me: What??!! Why would you do that? (Warning again, please, save yourselves, don't EVER do this!!) Why didn't you use your tissues?
Teddy: They fell down out of bed. Down to the floor.
Me: Why didn't you get out of bed and pick them up? (Dear God, save yourself, please don't do this!)
Teddy: SIGH...I didn't KNOW they were gone! Sheesh!

Me to Ted: Whaaaa? I'm not crazy right, that makes no sense whatsoever, right?
Ted: Smiles knowlingly and pretends to see something out the window.
Me: Sigh, where's the tea?

I'll put on my best Sylvia Browne act and go ahead and call this now, "I see many conversations like this in my future" Yeah, you need to be a psychic to guess that one.

1 comment:

Owens Family said...

This story hits way to close to home.....