Thursday, June 12, 2008

Not One Single In-Law Joke

Nope, not a one. I have no material to work with. I have the single greatest in-laws in the world. I called my mother-in-law and asked her to mail me some throat lozenge lollipops for the kids as they don't sell them here. Well she did. She then also threw in about 6 books for Teddy, his new LEGO magazine which is of course, about Indiana Jones, the commemorative coin set for the San Antonio Spurs, about 4 pairs of pants and tops EACH for the girls, a gorgeous and I mean GORGEOUS dress for Tess, 3 movies for Ted and me and some mail. Then she spent $54 to mail it here!!!
Thank you Mom and Dad. You are both too generous for words. We are lucky to have you. Please come visit soon. The money you'll save in shipping things to us will by FAR pay for the plane tickets.

1 comment:

dailyrandom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.