Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My Dog has a Nose Ring


Yes, she does. Of course to say that Sasha has a nose ring you have to except a few deviations from the standard truth. First you must know that this nose ring started off as Connor's. Second you also know that instead of a nose ring that it was actually an earring. Or course then you must then realize that the earring was actually a puffy sticker from Connor's new My Little Pony sticker book. Finally and lastly you should know that Sasha ate the remaining stickers from Connor's My Little Pony sticker book and what is left is the blue sparkly love heart on her snout. As I was listening to the shrieks of horror from Connor keening for the loss of her earrings, which mercifully were being nicely drowned out by Tessi's mocking of, "Oh Sasha! You can't come to my cooking party" which was harmonized by the sound of of Teddy attempting to blow up the separatists space ships all I could think was, "Wow, a nose ring doesn't look that bad after all" I think I'll get a green one though.


And so endeth the school holidays yesterday. Today Sasha has eaten Tessi's Barbie Vet doll, 2 more of Teddy's rugby balls, a tube of Connor's lip gloss and yet another sock. All of this occurred while I was trying to sew Connor's stinkin' dancing dress for her birthday party for which she announced this morning that she wasn't having a dance party and she wanted a princess party.
I need a nap...far away from here.

1 comment:

Owens Family said...

Too funny- I think I like this dog! He does his job well!