Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Be Afraid...

...be very afraid.

I got a new phone the other day. It's very spiffy. It has a 5 mega pixel camera, mp3 player, calendar, email, messaging, photo storage, and is a touch screen. It also makes calls.

I say beware because Teddy is mastering the camera as we speak. He's taking dozens of pictures of Sasha and a few up close shots of his face. Being that he is an 8 year old boy you can imagine which type of shots amuse him the most. Every time I hear the click of the camera and inane giggling I yell out, "Just delete that one Teddy" It's best if I never know. Really some things should never cross trans-generational lines. I like living in ignorance sometimes. It helps me sleep at night.

I will post the pictures that are safe to show. That's probaby about 2 or 3. I wonder if this is house Annie Leibowitz got started.....

Gotta go, more laughter and this time Connor is laughing too. Time to hide under the house.

No comments: