Thursday, April 16, 2009

Planning Girls Birthday Parties

Yep, it's that time of year again. May for Connor and June for Tessi. Ok, here we go. Connor likes crafts, music and dance. Tessi likes cooking, dance, princess and ballerinas.
For Connor I may try and hire this dance class thing I saw online that will come to your house and make the kids jump up and down for an hour. I like that. Tessi may have a Princess Chef party. Dress as a princess or prince and then make little pizzzas.

I know it sounds ridiculous but honestly those of you who have met Tessi doesn't this sound right up her alley? Teddy will avoid Connor's party like the plague because he is Ted's son and dancing...hm....well...not so much. He's not interested in the princess bit either but if he can score some pizza I bet he'll be on board.

Of course this may all change when Connor and Tessi get home today and I run these ideas by them. But we are running out of time and I have ZERO gumption towards planning parties this year. I think I may have to bribe them into this one. I may offer to let them have one whack each at Teddy.

No comments: