Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yet More Cuteness

My SIL was kind enough to point out that the video I posted yesterday was NOT the Bangles, but Heart. That also points out to me that I posted the wrong video. Note to Sony...next camera idea push...have camera name videos by content not 23948-193568-1....20391 or whatever it is you people type in. Yes, I know this will involve some mind-reading on the part of the camera but if the technology is as great as all you geeks are claiming this really shouldn't be a problem.

But here is the video of the girls dancing to "Walk Like an Egyptian" Or as Tessi says, "Dance Like Gipson" In her world I'm sure this makes sense.

Another day of school holidays and entertaining children. Tessi mercifully is back at preschool as her school goes right through school holidays. Thank God. Tuesday wasn't the kindest one in the world to Casa Tencza. My kids ended up playing with the neighbors kids. Boys here and girls there. Then they would switch. Sounds good but it ended up be fighting screaming matches and more refereeing for me. More so with the girls than the boys. Who knew there could be such fighting and spiting over Hannah Montana and Winx Club? Another day like yesterday and Teddy's friends will be saying, "Dude, why does your mom's head twitch like that?"

No comments: