Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter and Passover!

Whatever you may or may not celebrate - I hope you had a pleasent one.

We had a busy weekend as usual. I already posted about the Easter Show but what I didn't mention is that we got back so late that I couldn't get the Easter Baskets out of the shed because I live in terror of seeing huntsman spiders. Huge, Hairy and so I'm told...Harmless. No matter, they come out at night and live in enclosed spaces so the shed is out. The Easter Bunny left a not explaning to the kids that he didn't mind and left the bounty on the table. As there were tons of candy, chocolates and presents, all was forgiven.

Teddy got a wii game and 2 ds games, Tessi got the Barbie Baby Doctor and Connor a CD player. I have some video of the girls dancing to the music and it was BEYOND hilarious. I'm still working out the kinks of the video camera - it's NOT as user friendly as Sony claims...

Just priceless...who knew the Bangles could be so entertaining?

2 comments:

Aunt Mickie said...

Great video! Yet I would be remiss if I didn't point out Heart (not the Bangles) is the band in the background.

Unknown said...

Whoops! Wrong video! I thought I was posting the Walk Like an Egyptian one...have to get that one up now.