Sunday, April 19, 2009

Damn Dog is a Chocolate Freak

You know chocolate - the deadly toxin to dogs? Well Sasha loves it. Is willing to risk Life and Limb to get it. Willing to in cur the wrath of children who are defending freshly made and iced cupcakes. Willing to go toe-to-toe with Tessi over Nutella toast and beat her. Willing to incur my wrath as she jumps up on the kitchen counter to drag away cupcakes

Right now she is lying passively at my feet as I type this. Or so I think. I hear rustling and munching and low and behold she's scored some paper to eat. Looks utterly confused as I swear and yank it from her. She is an eating machine. Bought her a rubber boomerang toy to chew; which she did....until she ate it. Bought her a bone to chew; which she does....until she walks around and finds a place to lose the bone and then she whimpers that she can't find it.

Good God...I've found a dog as nuts as I am. God help us all.

Hold on, I've got to rescue her. She's dug the kids vitamin jar out of the trash and has her snout stuck in it.....

For my pet lovers out there...just chill. I know dog's can't have chocolate and I dragged as much away from her as I could. I put the cupcakes out of reach and the vitamin jar was empty.

Must go now before she grows opposable thumb and can open the fridge.

No comments: