Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We Make Plans and God Laughs...

Today is Connor's last Kindergarden Orientation. A few weeks ago I set up a little play date afterwards with a few of her friends. I thought it would be fun if we all went to a park afterwards with the girls lunchboxes, had lunch and the girls played. I said if it rained we could meet at my house. Fun right?

Now it's turned into this "THING" About 8 or 9 girls, including kids I don't know at all. That's fine, the more the merrier. But yesterday I didn't clean up at ALL, too much running around and I checked the weather and it seemed good for today. Just checked the weather now and yes, you guessed it. Showering drought on and off all day. Now a WHOLE bunch of kids, including ones and their mothers that I don't know, coming to the house...this should be FUN.

Off to clean furiously now.

No comments: