Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Blink and it's Wednesday

Story of my life. After Halloween and Teddy's cricket game I dashed out the door to my girls weekend away and come back Sunday night right back into the fray. Nothing terribly bad, it's just that I feel like the last 3 days were gone in a second. This does not bode well for the upcoming holiday season - time just does not run it's normal course during December.

I did make it to yoga last night and survived without getting my arms wrapped up like a pretzel. I really am enjoying yoga and wish I could do more but unfortunately the instructor is not willing to rearrange her class schedule to fit in with my children's school, cricket training, swim lessons and speech therapy sessions...how rude.

Still waiting to hear about the election results in the States. If nothing else, it will be nice for the campaigning to be over. I do love that about Australia - election talk over 2 weeks is just unheard of. Certainly beats 2 years!

No comments: