Thursday, November 6, 2008

Be Careful of What you Wish For..

...you may get and man, will you be sorry.

Yesterday Ted stayed home sick with a very sore throat. Connor decided to take the new stickers her Aunt Mickie sent her and put them on my new yoga mat. At swim lessons Tessi decided she could only wait her turn for her lesson while sitting on my lap and trying to fall to make me catch her...for 30 minutes.

I wished for a day at home so I could get the pig sty straightened up. I'm getting it. Teddy now has the sore throat and a fever to boot. Today is the Year 6 mini fete at school so Teddy is missing games, the white elephant stall and lollies, cakes and candy. As you can imagine he is taking it very well. I think the next door neighbor will be coming over to get an explanation for the sobbing.

I told Ted that if he got the children sick not even dental records would be helpful in identifying his body. Looks like I have to start digging the hole in the back yard. Off to get my shovel! In the mean time, I may break into my Christmas present stash and see if there is something the prince would like to play with until he's better.

2 comments:

DarthTed said...

At this point, I think I would prefer to be buried in the back yard.

Unknown said...

Post has come and gone; no jewelry, no flowers. Yeah, it'll be a dusk service in the backyard tonight, formal attire for the wake afterwards.