Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kindy Open House Week 2

Also known as yet another learning moment for Cecelia and why it's important not to procrastinate. If this doesn't teach me....I swear, it's hopeless.

Connor's BFF is coming over early this morning and I will be walking the girls to the open house. I will also have Tessi and Teddy too - really should be ok, it's not that far and once we're around other people, eh, it'll be fine. The catch is that I have to go to the office and make copies of an announcement about our class year end party, turn one into the secretary's desk, get the copies back to Teddy's room and on his teacher's desk with a note asking her to stuff them into the Year Two's backpacks. The rooms and office are several buildings apart with kids who will be desperate to get away from me. THAT'S the fun part. If I had done the stinkin' memo over the weekend and made the copies yesterday while the girls were in school....well...I think the rest is best left unsaid.

Thank God I'm bringing lamingtons (chocolate, coconut tea cakes) to the Kindy morning tea - that should keep the girls at least slightly in line.

No comments: