Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Friday All

It's been a fun parenting week so I'm adding another line to my DOCS folder and not take Connor to Lifestart - just straight to school. It's bug day and I don't want to chance her missing it...yeah, that's it. This way I can be home when the phone call comes,"Could you please come help us with Connor, she's attached herself to the ceiling and won't come down" To which I'll respond, "Just put Tessi on a chair, she'll be happy to swat her down with a broom" No really, she will, I promise. I gotta get a picture of those two in mid-brawl...if it wasn't so loud and painful, it would be utterly hilarious. There is just someone really humorous about seeing screaming faces with sparkly bows on top of their heads and hands on their hips.

Actually, I'm tired, bone tired and just want to sleep for a bit. Nothing's wrong, it's just been a long week in the trenches and I just want to curl up for a bit. Teddy is having a friend sleep over tonight and possibly tomorrow night so I need to catch up on my rest a bit. Both of these boys, while extremely likable, are not known for their complacency. Then again, none of my children are known for that either. Hence my being tired. It's a vicious circle.

No comments: