Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Why Does He Force Me to Kill Him?

I just posted on Facebook a long list of the odd looking and smelling things I just removed from Teddy's room. I'm not going to list it again here because I'm so annoyed now I'm afraid that posting it again will force me to go up to school now to kill him rather than wait until after wards.

But for the love of God, why, why, WHY does he does this?! How can he NOT know that I will find rotting apples in his room? Who doesn't know that? Other than my son? I don't even want to give him a chance to explain. I swear if I tell him what I found I'll hear, "Oh, you found that, huh? I wondered what that smell was." Or worse.."Something smells bad in my room? Hm, I didn't know that."

That's it. I quit for the day. I think a foot massage is in order. Got to get primed before I kick his little tush home.

No comments: