Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Must Remember to Blog

New mantra. Must remember to blog. hmmmmm Must remember to blog. hmmmmmm

We'll see how that goes. It would help if I had something interesting to say other than the latest twitisms of my children. Yes, I did just make that word up and no, you can't use it.

Will work harder on blogging. After I get the house cleaned, do the laundry, train the dog not to steal and eat rolls of toilet paper (please, don't ask), get Teddy to remember to either change his socks more often then every 24 hours or to put on socks just before he leaves for school, get Connor's hair done to her satisfaction and convince Tessi she doesn't have to start planning for her birthday party...in 11 months. Yeah, after all of that.

Maybe I'll just start copying Cathy cartoons here....either that or Baby Blues.

No comments: