Sunday, July 5, 2009

When I Hit the Lottery, Send the First Check Here...

http://www.southernoceanlodge.com.au/

Just click on this link and you'll see why. It's 11pm and I've just been woken up to help with Tessi. She's thrown up all over everything and now after the washing machine has been started, I am now awake. Of course. Sasha, who has been doing so well on be house trained, just blew her first evening out of the crate by of course, going potty on the floor. So here I am, in the computer room, surfing for paradise.

Well, I'm not sure if this is it...but it's pretty damn close. The Southern Ocean Lodge is on Kangaroo Island, which is off of the Australian southern coast line, just near Adelaide. For my American friends - on the bottom, right in the middle. This place is just amazing to me. I am not a beach person but this is how I would love to watch the ocean. No sand in my swimsuit, no stepping on jellyfish, no worrying about sharks and no freezing water. Just a comfy couch, next to a roaring fire and the view of a lifetime.

Of course at $3600 a night these pictures are about as close as I'm going to get. They do offer a 4 night package which would only be $5200 and you do get a complimentary bottle of champagne. I know, I can't even justify it to myself in my dreams. But it is certainly pretty to look at...and dream through the computer.

Sigh...do the kids really need to go to college?

No comments: