Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Think We May Have a Winner....

Just dropped Tessi off at preschool and soon will be taking Connor to dance camp and then Teddy to CSI camp. Dare I say it? I will be child-free. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sorry, was that outloud? I have to go to Connor's camp early to watch their show so in essence, it's just a few hours but I don't care. I can go to any store I want, I can go home, I can stand in the middle of the street and cry if I want! No one shouting, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!

And there was much rejoicing.

Rejoicing also because I'm also going to pick the new Wii game Wii Sports Resort today. I wasn't going to buy it because of the obvious Nintendo price gauging...$50 in US but $100-$125 in Australia but good 'ole Toys R Us has come through with $70. That I can live with...sort of. It's still a LOT of money but the entertainment for the masses should balance it. That I and I WANT TO PLAY IT! It has jet ski for God's sake.

I'm off to start the day! Whooo Hooo!!

No comments: