Friday, February 27, 2009

Trouble Blogging

One week since my last post and I am forcing myself to write something. It's a bit bizarre, this blogging thing. Some days I feel like I have so much to say and others...well, not so much. Maybe because partly not much has changed. How many times can one person write, "Do you know what my kids did today?" Also it's not always so funny what the cherubs do and writing about it can re-live the memory. That and this week has been the most bizarre week for me in that I am bone tired every second I'm awake. It's like there's no sleep in my sleep. Needless to say it's doing wonders for my mood.

So I must start thinking of cheerier thoughts. Like how I want to plan a quick, quiet (somewhat) weekend away soon. After cricket season of course. I have friend who's parents own a nice weekend place by the beach. If they'll let us, I'd love to go away for a few days. I'd love to see how Sasha would do on the beach. If nothing else it would be hilarious to see Tessi walking behind her and shouting orders at her. Tessi finally has someone who's supposed to listen to her and she's taking full advantage of it.

There, I've done it. I've written a proper post. Not terribly exciting but better than reading, "A Seperate Peace" God, I hated reading that book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You want to read a horrid, put-on-this-earth-to-torture-people book, I have two for you: Cold Mountain and Kon-Tiki!!!