Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Just a quick post today

Whew. I am beat. Not the, "I'm a bit sleepy", oh no, I'm talking about the "bone-crushed, aura -numbed" tired. The one where you're sure if someone asked you to spell your name you'd stuff it up. This is evidenced by the number of times I've had to correct my spelling in the last 2 sentances. For grammarians out there who are pointing out the ones I missed, bugger off. I really, really don't care today.

Not sure why...maybe several days of 100 plus weather, 7 days of 24/7 on kid duty, a still not housebroken dog, 11 massive hissy fits from Princess Tessi in the last 5 days; including 1 today that lasted over an hour, Connor being a 4 year old alpha female and Teddy; god love him, Teddy is Teddy.

Yeah, it's shock why I'm tired. Tessi and I are napping this afternoon. I'll lock the front door in case Tessi wakes up first and tries to make a break for it...maybe. At least the neighbors will be happy for a few minutes of silence. Anyway, Tessi will sleep because after all that screaming she HAS to be tired. That I think I hear a sniffle; phenergan anyone? Again for the busy bodies who can't take a joke; I'm kidding. I swear to God.

No comments: