Friday, February 6, 2009

42 Degrees is about 108

Ugh. It's hot, very hot. Texas hot. I am VERY unhappy. At 4:15 tonight it was 40 degrees and tomorrow we're looking at 42 and then on Sunday about the same. Then on Monday POOF we go down to 25. That's 108 to 80 in less than 24 hours.

Sad thing is that I can't even take the kids to the pool. I can't watch 3 kids - 2 of whom are non-swimmers and 1 who is a thrill-seeker all by myself. Grrrrr. I figure by noon we'll be at each other's throats. I plan on hiding in my room and lob ice blocks over their heads and slam the door in their faces. That will stop Teddy but I think Tessi will pick the lock. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The weather has been crazy! It's between 29 and 32 (Farenheit) when I leave for work and 75 when I get out of work!!! That's right: 75. All the students and half of the staff are sick. It has made dressing for work a challenge.