Friday, February 20, 2009

Absolutely the Sign of the Apocolypse

My daughter, yes, MY daughter, was singing ABBA tonight.

"Mamma mia, here I go again My my, how can I resist you?" Or more accurately, "Mamma mia, here I go gain...my, my how can I sis-sista?" But you get my point.

ABBA? Dear God, what have I come to? I do not understand why ABBA was and is still so popular, but it is. Why a Swedish band would captivate the soul of a nation in the Southern Hemisphere is one of Life's great mysteries. Until the riddle is solved though it looks like I have to dig out some B.B. King for my dear Connor.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did not teach her this song...

Anonymous said...

Look to your husband. He was the biggest ABBA fan in the family.

Unknown said...

Right...like HE can remember the lyrics to anything. Sure.
Good God, how many computer ids do you have?