Friday, January 9, 2009

Ack! Still Alive!

Good Lord, I do blog, I swear I do. The past 6 weeks have been off the wall insane. Still not any better. The computer is on the fritz. We've been hit with a bastard of a virus and it's slowly killing the machine, bit by bit. Hackers of the world - I get it I really do. Sticking it to the man is cool. I know. I'm all for the non-conformists of the world getting together and making it rough for the establishment. But for Christ's sake, LEAVE MY DAMN COMPUTER ALONE! It's getting to the point where I'm saying leave the drug dealer's alone and put the hackers to death. Public executions for ANYONE caught writing a computer virus.

There, I feel better. Now, before the computer dies off again or I'm plagued by a million pop ups let me say, Christmas was good. 3 hours to open all the presents. Yep, 3 hours. Santa has NOTHING on my in-laws. My sil left Tuesday and the kids are still pretty bummed. Yesterday I took Connor and Teddy to see Igor - the WORST MOVIE EVER. Seriously. The nice, emotional high point was the group of blind orphans singing, "I can see clearly now..." Good God. Taking all 3 to see Bolt today - better be damn happy.

Must dash, the pop ups are getting to me. Wish me luck with getting the computer fixed and/or replaced. Will write more as soon as time/computer/kids/life allows.

No comments: