Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Morning School Moms!

It's 6:19 and I'm about to walk around the house singing. That should rive Teddy completely batty. That and when I tell him I'll be playing the wii while he's in school. He gets REALLY mad when I say that. :) It's the little things you know.

Ted put the new version of Mozilla on the computer last night and it STILL won't let me upload pictures to the blog. The good news is that the new computer has been ordered so not much longer until we're back to Microsoft IE. Wow not sure if I'm allowed to be so happy about a Borg product but we'll see.

Must dash now. I have several children to annoy. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to come over to the dark side - get a Mac! I can even show you how to work it.

As for school, I will be singing your song tomorrow. They're finally taking the high-schoolers back.