Friday, January 23, 2009

Dog or a Cat?

The great question. I think we really want a dog but the one shelter just turned me down because our yard isn't fenced. Sigh...I've been looking at cats all morning but I just don't see one that clicks. There are some wonderful cats out there but I can't see one that seems to be "us" I've seen a bunch of dogs 0lder ones as I really don't want a puppy but there is the question of the yard.
Here's what I want: and older female age 2-8, medium to large and fluffy. I like fluffy pets. She needs to be playful but able to just chill now and again. Has to bea able to chase a ball and not be bothered by the roar of the kids. Loving kids is a must. Willing to be loved is a must also. I found a husky mix that was divine but she was just rehomed a few days ago. I found 2 golden retrievers who were perfect but we were shot down because of the yard.

So here it is online friends: Anyone live within 1 hours drive of Sydney who has my dog?

No comments: