Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not Loving Mozilla

Sorry, LESS than impressed with Mozilla Firefox right now. IE is completely dead on my computer so if we want the net we have to use mozilla. Usually that would be fine but apparently we have the new spiffy version so of course, it sucks. I can't upload any photos to my blog - HEl-LO?! What the Hell? Grrrrr. I have a picture of the quilt I made, yes finally made and finished, for Ted's mother and I want to put the picture of. Blah!

We're about to order a new computer and I can assure you; this version of Mozilla will NOT be on it. Neither will Vista but then again that can't come as a shock to anyone. I don't think even Bill Gates put that junk on his machine.

Must dash, minions are killing each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have Vista...came with my computer. I actually really like it. I know...I'm a heathen.