Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life Back Up and Rolling

Ted's parents left yesterday. 6 weeks of extra people in the house and a whole lot going on. We're starting to get back to normal. Now Ted and I are off the couch and no jockeying for position with the bathroom or computer. Sigh... I miss them, I really do. I really wish we lived closer.

Now begins the great quest to find a family pet. I think we are ging to get a dog but a cat is not out of the picture. I miss Rugger every day. I know she's happy with Sara and Trip, but I miss her. Hopefully we can find someone to help fill her void.

And a homage to studpidity - I FINALLY got the damn pictures off of the camera for the months of Dec and January then I deleted half the pictures. Really, I am a dumb ass. Please Mom and Dad and Mickie - any pictures of New Year's Eve and after please send them to me. I am a twit. Sigh...it's going to be a LONG day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll send you pictures that I have.