Thursday, December 11, 2008

They're HERE!

My in-laws arrived from Texas yesterday. 6 weeks of free qualified babysitting by people who think little girls fighting and 8 year old boys being surely is CUTE. OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They arrived with suitcases full of stuff, for us, not them. In fact, I think I may end up having to take them shopping for clothes for them! They brought an entire suitcase stuffed full of clothes...for the kids...just clothes. Crystal Light tea mixes, canned cranberry sauce, cake mixes, dozens of tortillas, chili powder - OH MY!!!!!! I can't even remember everything, it's a blur.

We are so lucky to have them here - and no, I'm not writing this just because they will read it. Right now Mom is is finishing up the dishes - I think I'm in LOVE! The kids are over the moon and Ted and I are plotting our escape. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just remember that you have to give them back in January... (*sly grin*)