Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Counting Down to Christmas

The week before Christmas is rarely fun. It's a matter of tying up loose ends. Finish presents that I'm making, still trying to figure out what to get people and of course the mad dash shopping trips to the stores with other raging lunetics.

Very difficult to feel the Christmas spirit. But I'm trudging along and hoping that somewhere somehow a tiny bit of cheer will squeeze in between the girls fighting and threatening each other about not giving presents, Teddy sulking over what new toy he wants and of course darling husband. At least my in-laws are a bright spot. They are doing whatever they can to make us all happy. Now if I could only figure out what to get THEM for Christmas.

I myself am looking forward to the 26th. The best day of the year in my book.

No comments: