Monday, January 30, 2012

Stupid Websites and Even More Stupid Web Design

Ok, I'm trying here.  I really am.  I spent 2 hours earlier today and I'm trying again now.  I can NOT get this page to do what I want.  UGHHHHHH!!!!  Flippin web developers who love to make things complicated.  See THIS is why people love Apple and iPods.  I don't have to know the ins and outs of computer principles, the crap just works.  That's all I care about. 

I know my loving, caring geek husband will gently explain in his "deal with stupid user" voice that it does work just fine, I just have to learn how to tell it what to do. 

Bite me. 

Put picture here.  Type text here.  Use this color pallette.  Done, the end.  That's all I want.  Grrr.

Alright I'll keep plugging away.  Be patient.  Maybe I'll get this sorted by the end of term.

No comments: