Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sometimes a Little Knowledge is a Dangerous Thing

So I'm up again in the middle of the night.  Reaccuring Acid Reflux can be helpful in that it does make me sit up and not want to do anything constructive, so I sit at the computer.  I just added a few fun widget thingys to my blog and I thought I'd get a new template.  It's a shame I'm not married to anyone who knows how to design a webpage or anything.....

So I know a little bit about computers.  Not a lot, but a little.  I've decided that is is way more dangerous than knowing nothing.  I've just spent 20 minutes trying to download a cool, spiffy, free template and all I've gotten is more acid churning in my stomach.  Just what I needed.  I would have been better off knowing nothing and sticking with what I had but nooooooo, God forbid I do that.



Now I'm going to spend some more time trying to fix what I changed and hope I can get it to look a little more normal.  Suppose it's better than looking at more more house listings...which I did already...but that's another posting.

No comments: