Monday, May 31, 2010

Gloom and Doom

Alright, maybe not doom.  That's a bit melodramatic.  It's just rained every day for a week, the laundry has really piled up and of course, there's no news on the home front.  It's hard not to get a little dejected.  I have a house to call about this morning - only because we're raising our weekly price maximum.  Not excited about that but we really have to find something now.

  The good news is that the packing is coming along and Ted picked up a ton off boxes from his office yesterday.  So we're on our way.  Tessi's birthday party is this weekend so I really have to get going on getting everything organized.  At least she's pretty easy on the toy front still.  I wonder if I can sucker her into having a donut cake too?  Doubt it...she's in FULL horse mode.  Hmmm, maybe I can get her to let me serve a trough of hay?  I mean, we want to be authentic don't we?  Better not try, she's not one to be crossed lightly.

No comments: