Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Madness

It seems that I'm spending less and less time blogging now. That's a shame because I really do like it.
Right now Life is just a matter of time increments. More accurately surviving time increments. Connor is doing great at school but at home she is really giving me Hell. So daily it's a matter of getting through each tantrum with both of our ear drums intact. Teddy has been bit by the year 3 attitude fairy and daily we have discussions about correct and incorrect ways one talks to one's mother. Fortunately he is a good kid so there haven't been too many death threats...by me.
Add Image
The dog...sigh...the dog. I didn't want a puppy. I REALLY didn't want a puppy. I remember what Rugger was like and we didn't have kids then. Sasha is a big damn 5 year old puppy. No commands at all, not housebroken, doesn't listen outside the house at all, chews everything and whines and whistles when left alone. Sigh...she is cute though, so she is still breathing. I've given up though. I've made an appointment with a VERY EXPENSIVE dog trainer next week who is coming to our house to help us figure out how to tame Sasha Fierce.

I'm not giving up on the dog. She is a gentle soul who needs someone to love her and we do, I swear we do. I just haven't been able to find a way to get her to understand that eating Cinderella's slipper and a favorite Cinderella hair bow is a good way to get your ass kicked around here. Even Teddy won't cross Connor and Tessi about princess stuff. Dog had better learn or it will get ugly.

No comments: