Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Flu is Evil

I'm sure this is a newsflash for most as obviously, I am the only person on the planet who ever gets sick. I came down with this 24 hour fever, body ache death virsu that just dropped me yesterday. Just vile. I had to call poor Ted home from work because I was afraid to drive. Fun.

It's amazing how concerned children can be when a parent is sick. Tessi came running, "You right Mommy? Ahh, you don't feel good? Need medicine? I kiss you and you feel better." This was very sweet, except that the entire time she was saying this she was trying to climb on top of my head. How exactly having 45 pounds on top of my head was supposed to make me feel better I'm not sure; but I do appreciate the thought.

Now my mission, should I choose to accept, is to rid my house of this feral virus before anyone else contracts it. This involves cleaning and as my nearest and dearest all know; I hate that.

No comments: