Wednesday, March 11, 2009

5 Loads of Laundry Plus Rain Equals

...a big huge mess. There's no way I can get this all done. It never and I mean never stinkin' fails. I let the laundry pile up...by that I mean I skip one damn day because I had the flu, and it's raining so I can't hang it all up. Just use the dryer you say? And quite whining also because it's annoying? Well I would (the dryer anyway) but in Australia the dryers are about half the size as the ones back home. No joke. They are small, very, very small. You have to take out at least a third of the wash load before you put it into the dryer or else it all comes out with entrenched wrinkles. Just iron you say? Stuff it. I'm not. I iron for sewing, nothing else. I mean it. NOTHING. I'm not proud about that, it's just one of my quirks. I've decided to find it charming.

Sigh...so now it's a game of where can I hang things inside the house that A. they will dry and B. Damn Dog can't get to them and chew them. Speaking of Damn Dog, I found out that she likes spaghettio's. Tessi doesn't so I put the bowl on the counter. Came back later to find bowl smashed on floor and not a lick of food anywhere. It was a princess bowl too. I took the pieces out in secret because if either girls find out a princess bowl has bit the dust not even Jesus will be able to save that dog from them. You can piddle all over the floor you want Missy, but you leave Ariel and Cinderella the Hell alone!

I'm off now to do work, real work. Have to clean up the house 'cause the dog whisperer is coming tomorrow. Have to turn Damn Dog back into Sasha before we all go loony.

No comments: