Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blue Mountains HERE WE COME!

That's right! We're going on HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!! We leave Friday and come back Sunday. We're staying at a cabin in the middle of nowhere so the screaming (the kids, not mine) doesn't bother the neighbors. We're going to tour the Three Sisters and do the whole Blue Mountains thing. Here's a website to give you all an idea. No snow, but WAAYYYYY cold! A high temp of 34 degrees!!!!! Ted is sobbing into his scarf just at the thought.

http://www.bluemts.com.au/

Of course my Aussie friends feel a little bad for us since we're only going for 2 nights. I had THREE separate people tell me when I said we were going away for the weekend that means we should be leaving Thurs and coming back Monday. Sigh....I wish, but for us this is a big deal. Here's a link to the cabins we're staying at. http://www.werriberri.com/ It's going to take 3 hours to get there. God help me....3 hours in a small station wagon with the triumvirate of terror....oh well, I'm bringing wine and my iPod and I'm not sharing!

No comments: