Friday, August 30, 2013

And Now for Something Completely Different

Everyone see this nifty new gorgeous pink badge to right of what you are reading right now?!!!!!   Just here?
Adorable isn't it?  I think you should click on it.  A lot.  Daily.  Here's why.

Today I received this email.



Hi Cecelia,
Your blog Knee Deep in Down Under has been nominated to the Top 25 Australian Moms - 2013 list on Circle of Moms!
Our Top 25 program honors great mom bloggers. The final list will be published and promoted on Circle of Moms as well as through our social media channels. It's a great opportunity to reach our audience of six million moms and take the first step towards becoming a contributor to our editorial hub.
If you'd like to participate, you can claim your blog and add your image or logo here and complete your blogger profile. Then ask your fans to vote by posting this badge to your blog:

(I deleted this middle part because honestly, do you care about HTML code?  Yea, me either)
Don't forget to let your Twitter followers and Facebook fans know they can vote for you once a day until September 19, 2013.
We're a big fan of your blog and would love to get your work in front of our readers. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Warmly,
Julie and the Circle of Moms team
P.S. - And if other questions come up about the Top 25 program, you may find these FAQs helpful.
--
Julie & the Circle of Moms team

e: top25@circleofmoms.com


__________________________________________________________________________________________

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry, I got a little excited there.  I can not even see straight right now.  I harbour no illusions about actually winning a place on the list,  but I am honestly over the moon at being given the chance. Really, this isn't one of those false modesty, please validate me moments.  Truthfully, I find it shocking when someone tells me they've read my blog - unless they are related to m or I've babysat their kids, then they bloody well can read it!
I haven't been this excited since I found out Bon Jovi was coming to Australia in a few months.  

This . is . HUGE!

Voting ends September 19th.  Please consider voting for me.  If I win you will have my undying love and affection.  Sure, you'll still have that if I lose but won't it be sweeter to have the love of a slightly famous person?  

I think so.

No comments: