Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tessi's Horse Party

I have made the rain stop!!  By the shear force of will and mind powers I stopped the onslaught of rain in Sydney!  I think we had 7 days straight where it rained daily and then about 3 weeks where it rained at least 5 days in the week.
But not today!  Nooooo, not for Tessi's outdoor horseback riding party.  It threatened..the skies wanted to open up but NO!  I stopped it!  I swore, stomped my feet, pouted, shook my fist and then in shear desperation turned my back to the sky and ignored it.

Obviously, I was not to be messed with today.  We got through the riding and everything and the girls were happy and oh yes, they were DRY!  HOT DAMN!

Let's just hope my will has a bit left over to make us get the house I want to rent.

But no matter, my baby had her party today and she was thrilled.  She got to ride a horse, she got to eat cake and she got presents.  Life is good.

No comments: