Wednesday, June 2, 2010

As I Txted to Some Friends Last Night...

Whether it's God, Yehway, Vishnu, the Easter Bunny or Our Lord Jack Daniels, please offer up some positive thoughts for us.  I turned down a house we were approved for - it wasn't good, it was waaaaayyyyyy out and the house wasn't great, for a chance for a fabulous house.

I don't know when we'll hear.  I have no idea.  But I WANT THIS HOUSE.  Please, please, please, please.  It's perfect for us.

I'll suffer my oncoming head cold with unprecented grace, style and silence.

I'll be super sweet and nice to every moron that crosses my path.

I'll recycle more.

I won't use the dryer for 2 weeks.  At all.

I won't point out that Teddy's an idiot when he trips over his shoe laces.

I will gleefully watch High School Musical and Big Cook Little Cook.

I start calling the dog Sasha again, rather than Damn Dog.

Please let us get this house.

No comments: